Monday, November 8, 2010

Big dreams, little one...

So I'm not supposed to tell anyone yet, but since none of you actually know who I am, I figured it'd be okay to spill the beans here:

I'm going to be an aunt!!

My sister just found out she's pregnant :-D I've just made room in my heart for some big-time love! In my collective culture, a new baby in the family is everyone's child and responsibility. So my sister having a kid, is like me having a kid. Wow! Totally unprepared for this but gosh, I'm so excited!! She's only 6 weeks, so plenty of time to start planning all the fantabulous things we're going to get up to.

Little one, you don't know it yet, but Aunt Purple Steth has some big dreams for you. You're going to be awesome, I just know it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Aunt Purple Steth! I hope your sister's pregnancy is boring and uneventful, and that you're cuddling your niece or nephew before you know it (but still not for another 31+ weeks)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeee!!! I am so excited for you and for her! And her husband, of course. That is just wonderful news, you all have such an exciting year ahead. Like SI, I wish her a terribly dull pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete